Together we will enable people to live better with their learning disability and/or autism.
Our staff play their part in achieving our vision by:
- Working with people with a learning disability and autistic people as partners in their care
- Providing quality specialist healthcare services from our community teams and promoting healthy lives to minimise the need for inpatient care
- Helping others to make adjustments in order to understand communication issues, improve access to healthcare and challenge discriminatory practices
- Providing quality domiciliary care services for people with a learning disability who are at risk of social exclusion and long-term inpatient care
- Offering local, quality specialist inpatient care when needed
- Providing specialist diagnostic assessments